Go Back   Orchid Forum Orchid Care > Orchid Photo Gallery > Taking and Processing Photographs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2006, 11:24 PM
V.I.P Member
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanked 1,239 Times in 532 Posts
jerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond reputejerrymeola has a reputation beyond repute
What this forum is about

The idea for this forum was to have a place to discuss the photographic issues of photographing orchids (or other flowers).

Discussions will be about film or digital camaras, lighting and post processing of digital images. Whatever it takes to get to those professional looking photographs desired.

While I expect technical issues to be of concern to many members, it can also be a place to discuss a photo and the means to make it better. Or just to discuss a photo that is dear to someones heart.

Photos can be uploaded into the gallery and then shown here by pasting the BB image code in the text, this is the second of the three code lines in the gallery display (the third code line is necessary to post the photo on another site---

The image will appear in the text. This code can be used for any thread through the site.

I have a number of years of professional photography in my background. I will attempt to answer questions as to equipment and Photoshop processing of digital images, as well as issues pretaining usisng photographs on this site. And of course discussions of the orchids.

Feel free to share with everyone on this site any techinques you have that work especially welll for you.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Site Owner
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond reputeDave has a reputation beyond repute
Great post Jerry, I just made it "Sticky"
Old 02-25-2006, 03:21 AM
Banned

photolady7 is on a distinguished road
I am a tad late on this topic, but I am a photographer (thankfully booked a year in advance) for many types of imagery. I do have orchids posted on my website www.photobylinda.com . I will be happy to answer any questions as to how to get the best images. Linda