Go Back   Orchid Forum Orchid Care > Suggestions, Feedback > Suggestions, Feedback and Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,356 Posts
fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
A Notice For New Registered Members

Just a Notice for all new members that Register here on orchidgeeks
If you register Multi User Names you will either have your account Deleted or possibly Banned from the forum.
Also if you do not have a valid ISP ( Internet Service Provider ) your account may also be Deleted or Possibly Banned From the Forum.

Without Questions.
Your IP and Email Address Can and will be Blocked from the Site

thank you

Fred
Site Administrator
Old 04-11-2009, 05:43 AM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
Another Notice for the New Registered Members on geeks
as all new registered users are viewed by the forums Staff if your IP address is Not Valid your account can and will be deleted no questions asked

lately we have also noticed a few new registered members with an IP address ( Example of India ) and have there Location set to USA
I would kindly ask to be honest with your location as that helps us to give you the right advice

thank you
Old 04-11-2009, 07:32 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanked 3,432 Times in 1,258 Posts
Bolero is on a distinguished road
Hey Fred, what do you do with invisible IP addresses? I know it's possible to hide IP addresses. Is it worth mentioning this in this thread as well?

I assume they would be deleted as well?
Old 04-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Site Administrator

do you mean behind a Proxy ?
I keep my eyes on what proxy's are used as well

even a proxy has a set of IP numbers just the location of the proxy is unknown
when we look up an IP address it tells us what proxy is used also

the main IP address I work with are Could Not Resolve Host Name
Old 04-11-2009, 08:28 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanked 3,432 Times in 1,258 Posts
Bolero is on a distinguished road
Ok thanks for clarifying that.

Last edited by Bolero; 04-11-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Site Administrator

this is what you mean ?

Hide IP Address , Hide My IP Address , Software , Change , Mask , Shield - IP Address

notice that one has to pay for the program it uses a proxy to hide your IP address