Go Back   Orchid Forum Orchid Care > The Orchid Growing List > Orchid Growing List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 06:24 AM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,356 Posts
fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
Project,s

Hi all
I have been in discussion with Sandra what Sandra and I are looking at doing is two things.

1) once the growing list is finalizes for the Hybrid,s I will look at the members taking part in that project and then add Sub forums for the growing of your Hybrid orchids.

2) once the growing list is finalized for the Species I will also add a separate lot of Sub Forums for the growing of your Species orchids.

the members taking part in the two project will have there own Sub Forums in each section.

at this stage to keep all the members happy I am looking to placing all the sub forums near the bottom of the forum so no one is confused with any of the other sections.

thank you all
Fred