Go Back   Orchid Forum Orchid Care > The Orchid Geeks > Newbie Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 09:36 PM

skygeller is on a distinguished road
Fast blooming flask ?

I was wondering if any one could tell me witch type of orchids can bloom one year from flask? I am looking to purchase some of my first flasks and wanting an easy fast growing bloomer. Has any one had luck lately? On this topic. Thanks for reading sky
Old 01-19-2011, 01:19 AM
V.I.P Member
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanked 1,308 Times in 749 Posts
tangers40 is on a distinguished road
if you're looking for fast growers from flask, you are probably out of luck. phals are known for blooming relatively young, but you're still looking at more than a year with excellent culture. orchids are very slow growers.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:24 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,285 Posts
mayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of light
What do you mean by "fast"? As noted......over a year from flask and more likely two years at least for most - of course some MUCH longer.....
Old 01-19-2011, 01:40 AM

Well I must have been mistaken. I thought I read somewhere awhile ago that some orchids take only a year from flask. Today I have been doing more reading on this matter a learned that they take much longer. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I just want a easy orchid to grow for starters since this will be my first out of flask experience. Thanks sky
Old 01-19-2011, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 4,422 Times in 3,810 Posts
orchids4me is on a distinguished road
Wink

Orchids you buy that are blooming size will teach you patience for a re bloom. Near blooming size will teach you patience and gift you with blooms when its time. Flasks will teach you patients and I mean serious patients. Lol trust me when it comes to flasks and I mean patients.
Good luck
Emmaye

Daisy 2003 -2013
Life is too short.... Buy more orchids!!!!

Emmaye
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orchids4me For This Useful Post:
-k- (01-19-2011), phal-newbie (01-27-2011)
Old 01-19-2011, 04:10 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

Thanked 3,432 Times in 1,258 Posts
Bolero is on a distinguished road
I have seen some plants actually bloom in a flask they bloom so early. I think even ghost orchids are pretty quick aren't they?

I was going to suggest Masdevallia hybrids as some do grow very quickly but then I noticed your climate so I am not sure what to suggest.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:12 AM
V.I.P Member

Thanked 1,030 Times in 630 Posts
digitalgate is on a distinguished road
i guess skygeller ask is fast growing ones. Problem is not the plant, it is the micro climate needed by the plant. With season, plant grow slower during the winter months. I have flowered Den (mini) in a little over a year. Phal probably around 6 months. But not all will flower to have a great show. One disease, one insect infestation will slow down the entire process. So I would say 2 years for den, 1 year ++ for Phal (not all of them grow that fast)
If you are adventurer enough and your green house is able to pump heat during the winter months then ($$$)

Phal violecea or bellinea
Den minis only hybrid , species is really really slow.
Some bulbo can bloom in the flask. But they stink!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digitalgate For This Useful Post:
-k- (01-19-2011), phal-newbie (01-27-2011)
Old 01-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 4,422 Times in 3,810 Posts
orchids4me is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalgate View Post
i guess skygeller ask is fast growing ones. Problem is not the plant, it is the micro climate needed by the plant. With season, plant grow slower during the winter months. I have flowered Den (mini) in a little over a year. Phal probably around 6 months. But not all will flower to have a great show. One disease, one insect infestation will slow down the entire process. So I would say 2 years for den, 1 year ++ for Phal (not all of them grow that fast)
If you are adventurer enough and your green house is able to pump heat during the winter months then ($$$)

Phal violecea or bellinea
Den minis only hybrid , species is really really slow.
Some bulbo can bloom in the flask. But they stink!
Digital,
Are the ones (bulbo's) that bloom in the flask the ones that stink? Because, Not all Bulbo's stink
Just curious about that. Never heard that they bloom in flask before.
Emmaye

Daisy 2003 -2013
Life is too short.... Buy more orchids!!!!

Emmaye
Old 01-19-2011, 07:31 AM
V.I.P Member

yes,u right. Not all of them stink. Most do. Bulbo is never my favorite so i know little about it. I do have some bulbo blooming in the garden that don't stink. I having a flu now so that will not be a true test either. Some of those really mini bulbo do flower in flask. At least that what i have seen from my friend's cross in the lab. That thing has been in lab over 2 years.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:49 AM
V.I.P Member

Thanked 6,637 Times in 2,844 Posts
Brooke is on a distinguished road
The three I've grown that bloomed in 18 months have been Phal, Rodrumnia and Psychosis. Of course I have had one Phal flask that still hasn't bloomed after three years out.

Brooke
Old 01-19-2011, 08:27 AM
V.I.P Member

Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,280 Posts
Anton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of light
If you expect orchids to grow THAT quick, you better choose another type of flower to grow, IT JUST DON'T HAPPEN.

Out of the flask:
Vandas, anything from 4 to 5 years.
Catts 5 to 7 years
Dens maybe 3 years, but usually 4 to 5 years.
Oncidiums 3 to 4 years
Paphs take forever to grow, and spikes take anything up to 3 to 4 months, and in some cases longer to flower.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anton For This Useful Post:
-k- (01-19-2011), Filb (01-27-2011)
Old 01-19-2011, 09:06 AM
V.I.P Member

Anton is not wrong either. I do have cross only manage to bloom after 4 years. My friend's Vanda sanderiana only bloom after 10 years!
Patience is the key in growing orchid. You want something fast try sunflower. They bloom in 2 months.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:48 AM
V.I.P Member

exasperatus2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by orchids4me View Post
Orchids you buy that are blooming size will teach you patience for a re bloom. Near blooming size will teach you patience and gift you with blooms when its time. Flasks will teach you patients and I mean serious patients. Lol trust me when it comes to flasks and I mean patients.
Good luck
Emmaye
Amen!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 5,389 Times in 3,096 Posts
katrina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You want something fast try sunflower. They bloom in 2 months.

No disrespect intended Sky...but Digit's comment struck me as very funny. Orchids will definitely teach you patience.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:58 AM
V.I.P Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exasperatus2002 View Post
Amen!
how about blooming size need patience
near blooming size need patience x patience
flask size need patience x patience x patience x patience.
u need maths to understand this.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:02 AM
V.I.P Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post

No disrespect intended Sky...but Digit's comment struck me as very funny. Orchids will definitely teach you patience.
I have a variety of sunflower that bloom in 32 days flat!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:24 AM

well thanks for all of your info and comments. An no I will not be growing sunflowers!!! I am a true orchid lover at heart. I only buy orchids and every chance i get to do so. i have been growing orchid for 3 years almost 4 now. An i sure know about patience lol with these little beauties. I have a huge Florida room with east and south windows from almost floor to sealing. I plan on having the perfect environment for my flasks. I almost have every thing set up. i will be ordering my flasks in a week or so. i belive my first one from big leaf orchid. and plan on posting step by step photos on how i have my set up and the deflasking ect. so please look forward to my photos. i would love to hear some feedback on any suggestions you fellow orchid lovers have. thanks again for all your comments. sky
Old 01-19-2011, 12:41 PM

valley is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post

ROFL Me too!! I give my brother sunflowers every year, it's the only thing he's got the patience for.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:32 PM
V.I.P Member

Thanked 5,451 Times in 3,014 Posts
kmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond reputekmarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
Paphs take forever to grow, and spikes take anything up to 3 to 4 months, and in some cases longer to flower.
Maudiae type paphs usually take 3-5 years out of flask to flower. Brachy's about the same. The multiflorals take longer. Philippinense probably about 5-7, ones like rothschildianum and sanderianum can take up to 10-15 years to reach flowering size, no big deal if you're 20.

At the orchid conference a couple of years ago I saw a flask of Den oligophylum which contained plants in flower. Den oligophylum is a tiny plant though. Flowering size canes can be less than an inch.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM
V.I.P Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarch View Post
M sanderianum can take up to 10-15 years to reach flowering size, no big deal if you're 20.
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalgate For This Useful Post:
Ron (01-20-2011)
Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,720 Posts
Ron is on a distinguished road
Hi Sky, I have sat back and watched what other more experienced Ameriacan growers would suggest.
As quote above. Masdevalia are perhaps to the quickest, depends of what species they have been breed through.
A mate and I share 6 or so Masdevalia flasks about 8 years, grew like weeds most flowered under 12 months but was going to suggest but as stated above, Florida heat would wipe most out in summer.
I have found that if you are going into trying Phallies, try a few of the big exhibition whites or the Phal Mount Lip types
Although the grew big flowers and lots of them, they can grow quiet quickly, much better than some of the other colours. One other that grew very good for me in 18 months was Phal Baldans Kaleidiscope, grew like a weed and would like the heat and humidity of Florida even if grown indoors
My perception of them, others might dis-agree
Deflasking can be very rewarding experience and a great teacher of growing orchids from a baby to flowering. Watching each stage of the growth, nurturing them on too finally see a flower spike, then the flowers opening.

My friend Missy
Good growing, Ron

Last edited by Ron; 01-20-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:46 AM
V.I.P Member

Most "young" people kill seedling when they have no experience. It like parenting .
Just do it! - Nike
Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

Thanked 3,432 Times in 1,258 Posts
Bolero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
If you expect orchids to grow THAT quick, you better choose another type of flower to grow, IT JUST DON'T HAPPEN.

Out of the flask:
Vandas, anything from 4 to 5 years.
Catts 5 to 7 years
Dens maybe 3 years, but usually 4 to 5 years.
Oncidiums 3 to 4 years
Like I said earlier, there are some plants that will flower in flask. Some really obscure ones but they will. Lepanthes and others can flower in flask. Although you have picked the most common genera there are some plants that will flower quickly from flask.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 AM
V.I.P Member

Quote:
how about blooming size need patience
near blooming size need patience x patience
flask size need patience x patience x patience x patience.
u need maths to understand this.
Lets not skip the beginning part of the equations either, For example, my step by step project, which is a Cattleya hybrid I made (see signature). From pollination to dehiscing 404 days. Shipped dry seed to lab 4/29/09 & was delivered to me on 1/14/11 (20 months @ lab) & will be ready to deflask this spring. Now to wait ?? years to see what the 3 flasks of my unregistered hybrid will turn out to look like. Which wont all happen at the same time because the two parents (Guaranthe aurantiaca -pod parent x RSC Chia Lin 'New City'AM/AOS - pollen parent) bloom at different time of the year.

This is why orchid people are so passionate about thier addiction. Theres nothing quick about it! Thats what African violets are for.

Last edited by exasperatus2002; 01-20-2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Senior Member Photobucket

janet_a is on a distinguished road
Howeara 'Lava Burst' have been known to bloom in flask.

Quote:
Thats what African violets are for.
i have an optimara rhapsodie cora that i grew from a leaf start; it went from nonexistent to blooming in 6 weeks. kind of scary, actually...

http://www.oneplusyou.com/q/v/caffeine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Apart from the utility of binomials for standardizing reference for effective communication, Laelia Speciosa is a tad easier to pronounce and spell than its Atzec name chichiltictepetzacuxochitl."

--Alec Pridgeon
Old 01-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Senior Member Photobucket

trinigirl is on a distinguished road
I have a dendrobium rigidum that was deflasked in August 09, and is currently blooming for the first time. So, that's less than a year and a half- not too bad. I consider that to be so fast, and I was quite surprised when the spike started.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for all your advise on this topic. It has been much helpful. Well I have decided to do a little more research on the topic of deflasking and what types of orchids I really want to go the long haul with. In the mean time I have placed an order with Oak Hill Gardens. Below is my order with the types I picked. I am very excited!!!! I will post pics of my order and my setup. So look forward to my up and coming pics. Thanks again for all your advice. Sky

A total of 30 five per variety. @Great prices 117.00$ total cant beat it...

Wholesale-Phalaenopsis bellina ****2.25inch : 5
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis amboinensis 2.25inch : 5
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis violacea v. Malaysia 2.25inch : 5
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis mannii *2.25-2.5inch : 5 :
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis mariae *2.5inch : 5
Wholsale-Phalaenopsis mannii v. aurea x self 2.5 inch : 5
Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM
V.I.P Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygeller View Post
I just wanted to say thank you for all your advise on this topic. It has been much helpful. Well I have decided to do a little more research on the topic of deflasking and what types of orchids I really want to go the long haul with. In the mean time I have placed an order with Oak Hill Gardens. Below is my order with the types I picked. I am very excited!!!! I will post pics of my order and my setup. So look forward to my up and coming pics. Thanks again for all your advice. Sky

A total of 30 five per variety. @Great prices 117.00$ total cant beat it...

Wholesale-Phalaenopsis bellina ****2.25inch : 5
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis amboinensis 2.25inch : 5
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis violacea v. Malaysia 2.25inch : 5
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis mannii *2.25-2.5inch : 5 :
Wholesale-Phalaenopsis mariae *2.5inch : 5
Wholsale-Phalaenopsis mannii v. aurea x self 2.5 inch : 5
Nice choices, good luck with them.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:03 AM
V.I.P Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exasperatus2002 View Post
Lets not skip the Which wont all happen at the same time because the two parents (Guaranthe aurantiaca -pod parent x RSC Chia Lin 'New City'AM/AOS - pollen parent) bloom at different time of the year.
good news your children might get to see it!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:52 AM

Red face

Hello I just received my oak hill gardens order. Very happy. They are cute little babes. Now the hard part keeping them alive and happy. So i set every thing up. You can see from the pictures how my set up is. Humidity troubles!!! OK so I have clear bins in my east window one foot from the window with some Paphs to block the direct sun. I put small 4" baskets in the bin upside down they have slots on them. I put the seedlings on top of the small bins and added 3 gallons of water. Which raised the humidity to 52% so then I put a humidifier on for two hours which raise it to 63% OK my questions are.

Is this enough humidity?

How can i raise it higher?

How long should i leave the humidifier on for through the day?

Should i fertilize them? or leave them awhile till they grow bigger?

I would love to hear any comments you would have for me. As I am a new beginner with seedlings. Any info you could share iam quite sure it will come in handy. thanks sky
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz11.jpg (36.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg rsz22.jpg (27.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg rsz33.jpg (38.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg rsz55.jpg (38.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg rsz66.jpg (40.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg rsz77.jpg (27.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg rsz88.jpg (25.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg rsz99.jpg (35.2 KB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to skygeller For This Useful Post:
phal-newbie (01-27-2011)
Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

mayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of lightmayres is a glorious beacon of light
I've purchased similar plants from Oak Hills and have always been pleased - yours should do well. Keep them as warm as you can to encourage growth - I've even put mine on a heat mat if the room is none too warm - seems to help. Getting the watering frequency correct can sometimes be a challenge with little plants like this - they will definately need to be watered more frequently than your larger potted orchids - depending upon how warm you keep them - every 1-3 days potentially.....enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to mayres For This Useful Post:
phal-newbie (01-27-2011)
Old 01-27-2011, 12:57 PM

I talked to oak hill and they told me that there watering schedule is on Fridays. Do you think I should try to keep to watering only on Fridays. I know the roots are prone to rotting so I am scared to water to much. Plus three or so seem to have a little root rot hopefully they will make it. My room temp is between 75 - 78 degrees. Do you think that's warm enough? Thanks again for your help sky
Old 01-27-2011, 02:33 PM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

LOL - I can relate to your feelings of being concerned for such little ones.....I've been there myself.....
The temp should work well though they could even take it warmer and would grow faster. Commercial growers really hike it up to push them along for sale.
Your watering may need to be a little more often due to decreased humidity compared to Oak Hills - which has them in a greenhouse with probably pretty high humidity? I'd actually do a complete de-pot on one of them when you think it is time to water a few times and see how much moisture is contained throughout - it won't hurt your plant(s) a bit.
If you want to continue this conversation 1 on 1 feel free to pm me......
I'd actually recommend if you keep it as a Geek thread that you start a new thread about the receipt and information about your "babies" - you might get some new hits and comments.........
Old 01-27-2011, 04:41 PM
V.I.P Member Photobucket

Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,720 Posts
Ron is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Quote:
put a humidifier on for two hours which raise it to 63% OK my questions are.
Quote:
Is this enough humidity?
I raise hundreds of Phallies from flasks and these ones look about 3 to 6 months old from flask. The have been harden off into the real world. Anything above 50% humidity would be a bonus for them.

Quote:
How can i raise it higher?
50 to 70% would be ideal
[QUOTE][QUOTE]
Quote:
Quote:
How long should i leave the humidifier on for through the day?
As long as you need to keep the humidity up!

Quote:
Should i fertilize them? or leave them awhile till they grow bigger?
At this stage of growth I only give mine a week dose of a seaweed base fertilizer and as spring and summer approaches I move to a weak chemical based fertilizer of around 15N 7P 15K + trace elements, say 1/2 teaspoon to 2 gallons of water every second water day.

Water days depend on a lot, how warm and humid the room is. is it summer and the plant in full growth etc.
In winter they just need a little to keep them alive unless you have a hot room to grow them in.
I would water when nearly totally dry in winter and in the growing season the same!

It is a big learning curve for a new grower to any species, but I find if young Phallie plants are kept warm, good light for them to grow, they respond very well.
Potting mix is a big issue for new growers but face this one later on
Good growing

My friend Missy
Good growing, Ron
Old 01-27-2011, 08:32 PM
V.I.P Member

now that you have seedling. Buy some adult plant and compare the growth. You will adjust your micro climate to suit the adult and seedling. You might find that seedling die easily and adult have some room for mistake.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:53 PM
V.I.P Member

Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,792 Posts
rcb is on a distinguished road
Are you planning on keeping a layer of water in the bins? That could get nasty fast. Stagnant water could cause more problems than low humidity could.

Try dropping a penny or two in each, oldest penny you can find.

The copper from old pennies help to keep nasty stuff from growing in the water. It does take a little bit of time for it to get started, but it does work.

"I carefully described to Huxley the shooting out of the pollinia in Catasetum, and received for an answer, 'Do you really think I can believe all that?'" - Darwin, 1868

www.orchidsnhoyas.blogspot.com
Old 01-27-2011, 10:35 PM

The penny trick very cool.. never heard of it. I will defiantly try that one. I do plan on changing the water every few days or so. As for phals I have a lot and do pretty well with them, but these are my first species phals. I do great with all my paph orchids. As for watering I guess I'll have to use good judgment. Today I left the humidifier on for four or so hours and got it up to 72 percent. But at night the humidity drops to 42. There is no way for me the keep the humidity up at night hopefully they will still do good. Thanks for all your advise I will use ever bit of it.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:30 AM
Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 5,389 Times in 3,096 Posts
katrina is on a distinguished road
For what it's worth...I think you're worrying too much over the humidity. 42% is not that bad but 70+% could be bad for the walls of your house.

If you've been growing phals w/success...then you should have no trouble growing the little ones. You understand how to keep them happy...just downsize that to the baby size and you'll do fine.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:59 AM
V.I.P Member

Mike I guarantee you Oak Hill is not running their g/h overly warm in the winter. It costs megabucks to keep a g/h at 60 at night. Their humidity will be all over the map. Cool and lots of humidity = fungal issues.

Skygellar I agree with Katrina - don't worry about humidity. You have more humidity in FL than most of us ever get unless it is raining. Your plants have been hardened off and if your other Phals are happy, grow them next to each other. Their watering schedule should be when they are dry.

Brooke
Old 01-29-2011, 12:29 PM

Ok I have another ??... This morning. When I got my order. A black fly flew out of the box. Later I seen one more. I didn't think much about it. But I woke up this morning and seen five more. I have done some reasurch and figured they were ganus flys. Most people say it's nothing but some are saying I should repot. Any suggestions? I really didn't wait to repot till I have them used to ther new surroundings....
Old 01-29-2011, 12:33 PM
V.I.P Member

Do you mean fungus gnats?

Brooke
Old 01-29-2011, 12:39 PM

Yes sorry sometimes I write to fast and don't correct my spelling lol sorry
Old 01-30-2011, 03:36 AM
V.I.P Member

use a yellow sticky paper, put it near the plant. You might just stick some of the nasty insect.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM

They are doing great for the most part most are getting a new offset leaf and some of the ballenas seem to have a little root rot witch came that way from the suppler. I am trying to make the few pull through. I do have some very small brown dots on two of the Phal mannii I have never seen this before. I am not very alarmed but am more interested on what it could be. The plant seems very happy. It dose not have a sun burn. For the most part they seem to really like the enviroment that I have set up. I keep the humidity between 50-70 water two times a week. Mondays and Thursday's. I have not yet fertilized them but next watering plan to give them half strength. I will post pics in the next week or so. Thanks for your advise and intrest in my seedling. Sky

Tags
advise, bloom, fast growing, flask