Go Back   Orchid Forum Orchid Care > orchidgeeks growing project April 2010 > general discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,356 Posts
fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
general discussion forum

this forum is for the general discussion of the growing project plants

the arrival of the plants for the project can be posted in the one of the two forums ( Phalaenopsis Intermedia http://www.orchidgeeks.com/forum/pha...is-intermedia/ ) or ( Aerangis biloba http://www.orchidgeeks.com/forum/aerangis-biloba/ ) as the starting post in ones own thread for the plant of the project
syndywindy (04-26-2010)
Old 05-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,356 Posts
fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
I thought about sending Mike a pm but I thought that I would make this public
as we know this is a project Mike is working on and brought the idea to me for a possible growing project.
Mike thought that the project would be a great idea for geeks to take part in as well
I would like to thank Mike for bringing the idea to me and thank you for the ideas.
a wonderful idea Mike
thank you very much
Old 05-05-2010, 12:41 AM
V.I.P Member Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanked 4,721 Times in 2,020 Posts
lmartiny is on a distinguished road
I received mine last Thursday. For now I am going to keep them potted as is in a bark mix as sent by the grower. I am going to keep them on the shelf in the patio for now. It has been in the 90's (quite suddenly) and GH not regulated well enough yet so I hesitate to put them in there right now. I've only had time to unwrap and water on Thursday. Then check and water once more. (I did buy a ten pack ) Got back in town late tonight, so I'll check on everyone tomorrow.
aerangis biloba Lynne's project 1 5-1-10.jpg

Phal. intermedia 1 5-1-10.jpg

« - | possible ID? »