View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,356 Posts
fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
Just to let you know I had the sub forums set up for each members name then I changed that to each name of the orchid and I talked to the organizer of the project and some members found that to difficult to follow so it was decided to do with the plant name forums as there was also a problem with adding attachments with the sub forums
I to work out a way for the members to add attachments, I fixed that problem with the way the forums are set up now.