Thread: New Sub Forums
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Site Administrator
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,356 Posts
fred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond reputefred has a reputation beyond repute
New Sub Forums

Hi all
Just to take out some confusion out of the Hybrid sub forums
I will be changing the member named sub forums to the Hybrid Plant Name Sub Forums also please see Announcement for names.

If you have a post with two or more Hybrid Name plants in one post please feel free to repost into the Hybrid Name sub forums.

I will move some posts into the named sub forums but the posts with two or more plant names can not be split that is why I am asking for a re-post.

thank you all

Fred