Thread: Flat mite?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

brookn is a glorious beacon of lightbrookn is a glorious beacon of lightbrookn is a glorious beacon of lightbrookn is a glorious beacon of lightbrookn is a glorious beacon of lightbrookn is a glorious beacon of light
Well, I guess I can give it a go with the Dends, the other stuff did not bother them either. I am reluctant to use it on the plant that got it's leaves so messed up, but it was fine through the first bottle also. This is originally why I made my post about the pesticides was for the dends, as the neem in the green bottle was not killing the mites at all. I thought they were just getting reinfested, but maybe we are onto something here. I only sprayed one with my homemade cinnamon solution, I will make up a batch of the pure neem into spray and hit the other dend. then I will have a comparison. I just really want to get rid of the darn mites for sure. If it is a manufacturing issue, I am throwing it out, I went through the first bottle so fast because I used it on all of the outdoor plants and it worked great. I will let you know about the pure neem, I will spray the plant after I get out of class tonight.