Thread: New Flasks
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
V.I.P Member
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,280 Posts
Anton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of lightAnton is a glorious beacon of light
They are not worth getting replated ??

I would have done what you are doing and that is to photograph the condition they came in, sending them an Email with the images.

Also let them know that as so much time has passed you didn't expect to receive them after this length of time, and especially in the condition they arrived.

tell them you think it is poor form for them to suddenly after all this time to just send them without any correspondence, and have no intention of paying for what you no longer want, and also because of the poor condition they arrived in.

I had a similar case a few years ago with a Balinese grower and actually rang them to let them know my displeasure at the way they do business, especially they condition in which they arrived. After sending images to them, they conceded that they had stuffed up and I didn't have to pay.

NONE of the plants were salvageable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anton For This Useful Post:
Bolero (09-25-2012)