View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 08:33 AM

mujacko2002 is on a distinguished road
Newbie "El Natural" Philippines

Mabuhay!

Hi everyone. I guess this is the place where i will write my journey as an avid lover of nature particularly orchids. (and some bromeliads, tillandsias, trees and aquatic plants). So this is kinda like a project since i really have no way of knowing whether my orchids will eventually like the environ i am putting them in.

Anyway, before anything else, i would be posting pics of my orchids that blossomed a couple of moons ago. In my first post, i promised that i'm going to take pics of my garden but just before i hit the keyboard i decided to transfer some orchids to its new location and i just bought a jackfruit seedling to which i transferred to its final location. . I'll be posting pics of my garden maybe sometime next week but i've got to warn you that its just a simple, chaotic garden that i guess, i'm the only person in the world who enjoys it. hehehehehhe. Of course, any suggestinos/advises are very much welcome.

I used to have many orchids during my first years of collecting but due to school work and when i started working for the money this hobby of mine kinda took the backseat. I swear I had quite a number of beauties back then. But anyway, i hope its not to late to somehow start all over again. right?!

burana gold

Vanda Manuvadee

to be continued....

Last edited by mujacko2002; 09-12-2011 at 08:03 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mujacko2002 For This Useful Post:
heatherm (10-10-2011), orchids4me (09-12-2011)